HomeSweetHome.
At Last.
But Parting is such sweet sorrow.
I am very tired.
Emotionally.
More than physically.
We saw the east wing of the National Art Gallery.
It was beautiful.
Margaret got a history lesson on Pompei...not sure on the correct spelling.
The conveyor belt ride to the west building was awesome. It was a light show.
THere were Pollocks and Picassos and O'keefes and MORE Stylls. And I fell in love with that building. I could walk around and never tire.
And I obsconded with a muffin. It was glorious. It never made it out of DC though. I ate it after the museum.
We stopped in RIchmond to see the Poe Museum as well. It was ok. Quaint. But not the best in the world. Ecspecially not after seeing DC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

quaint. :) and i thought i was the optimistic one. yes. i know. i said i forgave you. but... i am never going to forget that. ever. :p
ReplyDelete